HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN CHANNEL STRIP 101
20+ In-Depth Video Tutorials
Course material builds into a Channel Strip Cheat Sheet Compendium
Further Learning PDF Tuition guides to accompany each tutorial.
Quizzes to help assist your learning
Individual track stems so you can mix along with your coach every step of the way.
Whether you're a beginner or you've been mixing for a few years, this course takes you along every step of the way providing you with a methodical, musical approach to mixing from your home studio.
Instant access to all course content for life. You'll also have access to any future content and updates Jonny adds to the course.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
HOW TO CREATE A PROFESSIONAL MIX FOUNDATION, EVERY TIME.
Channel Strip 101 will teach you how to:
- gain stage your mix for optimal results
- master the essential skills of the channel strip
- maximise your workflow and mix with confidence
- understand and use EQ and Compression effectively
- discover the secret of analogue style saturation and how to apply it
- successfully mix punchy drums and smooth bass guitar
- learn how to balance guitars with tone in a mix
- unlock the secrets of a great vocal mix and supportive backing vocals
- learn a complete, musical approach to mixing like the pros
- discover a fresh, clear and concise approach to mixing your songs
- increase your skill set and confidence
- learn how to make better more informed mix choices and decisions
- stop feeling stressed out by the mix process
- feel satisfied by the end result of your mixing
- no longer feel confused by eq , compression and saturation.
- feel empowered to trust your ears and judgement
- accelerate your learning and fast track your skills
- no longer feel like you're guessing or in the dark
- demystify the grey areas of your understanding
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
GROWTH MINDED, COMMITED MUSICIANS & PRODUCERS
Musicians who've mixed some songs but want to get better results. If you want to up your skill set, knowledge and confidence, this course will help you get there.
Beginners new to mixing and production. You are new to mixing and producing from your home studio. This interactive step by step course with be a great match for beginners looking to increase their knowledge base and further their experience.
Home Studio Owners that yearn for better results. This course is specifically designed to help you expand your knowledge base, musicality, experience and most importantly results.
Solo Artists wanting to produce and mix their own material. You're dying to release your first EP or maybe your 2nd or 3rd single or album, but what you're hearing back isn't as good as you'd hoped. This course will get the results you're looking for.
Busy people! I get it. You're busy with family, work, friends and commitments and you'd love to find a course all in one place that you can work with at your own pace.